Thursday 27 September 2012

Copada

In this challenge, Laura asked us to use Margaret Bremner's new tangle, Copada. And what a lovely tangle it is!

I find it difficult to draw random strings - they all end up looking similar! So for this challenge I went over to Linda Farmer's TanglePatterns and used one of her String collection. This one is String Number 12, and was shared by Barbara Finwall.
Work in Progress



Copada
with a few circles and a little Nzeppel
I was really happy with this piece. I shaded (!) and think it's come out fab...
:D

Happy tangling...
Claire

2 comments:

  1. It's so fun to see my name "in lights"!
    I love what you did with this string.
    Barbara Finwall

    P.S. I'd love to know more about you and what you're doing in India.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, I enjoyed using your string... and it's a loooong story!

      Delete