Wednesday 24 October 2012

Dex & Verdigogh

So when Laura set this challenge back in June 2011, she did so because she felt that creating a Zentangle using just these two official tangles was going to be a real challenge... and I agree!

Not tangles that I've used before, but Dex and Verdigogh seemed to be a pair that worked well together; Dex with it's regular square shapes makes an excellent background, and Verdigogh adds a more organic feel.

So I knew which tangles I had to use, but the hardest part for me is often the string. A short trip to TanglePatterns along with a random number generated by my Random Number Generator app on my Android phone left me with String 007 (the James Bond of strings, created by Mirjam Baart)


And this is the result:

Dex & Verdigogh
Hhmmmm, not too bad, even if I do say so myself!

Happy tangling...
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment