Monday 29 October 2012

FMS Photo-A-Day Challenge - October Week 4

Welcome to my weekly round up of my Fat Mum Slim photo-a-day Instagram pics.

This week's photo prompts were:
Day 22: In your town
Day 23: The view from here
Day 24: Weather
Day 25: People
Day 26: Listening to...
Day 27: Morning
Day 28: Looking back

This week I took fewer photos for the challenge:

Top: In my town... It's Navrati festival!;
The view from here... the festival set-up in my compound.
Bottom: The view from here... looking outside,
sat in the lobby waiting for the lift;
Weather... The forecast and the reality!
I've done lots of compilations this week:
Top: People, Listening to... Jango
Bottom: Morning...there's not a lot left of it,
Looking back... at the garden over the last few months

And took a few more random shots! I think I'm being inspired :D
Top: MoH; A jar of hot chocolate whilst I blog!
Bottom: Flower in the garden; Coco Poco Loco <3

Fat Mum Slim has posted November's challenge list:

Can't wait! Come and join in.
Happy snapping...
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment