Tuesday 16 October 2012

OoF

This is an old challenge from Laura which coincided with the launch of the official tangle, OoF (Out of Focus).

OoF is not a tangle I've used before, so this was exciting for me. I found it quite a nice tangle to use, and I chose to pair it with only one other tangle (and one of my favourites!) Nzeppel.

So here's my tile:
OoF
with a little Nzeppel

I'm really happy with how this turned out.

As you can see, I've been practicing my shading. The recent shading clinic posts on TanglePatterns have been a great help. Marizaan van Beek and Sandy Steen Bartholomew both tangle so beautifully and their tips on shading are really useful. Read Part 1 here, and Part 2 here.

I hope you find them as interesting and useful as I did.

Happy tangling...
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment