Thursday 15 November 2012

FMS Photo-A-Day Challenge - November Week 2

The prompts from Fat Mum Slim this week were:

Day 12: Drink
Day 13: Where you slept
Day 14: Man-made
Day 15: In your bag
Day 16: The view from your window
Day 17: The last thing you bought
Day 18: Happened this weekend

Ooooo, I do enjoy being challenged in this way, and I love the photos that other people take of these prompts.

Here's the round up of this week:
Drink - Saunf Sharbat with yummy thali; Strawberry & Mango fruit tea.
Where I slept - until Coco woke me up.
Man-made - the Diwali aftermath.
In my bag - loads of stuff!
The view from my window - buildings and sunlight streaming in.
The last thing I bought - Sakura Micron pens and a few of the things I've drawn using them
Happened this weekend - Shiv Sena supremo, Bal Thackeray, passed away and the whole of Mumbai shut down. No rickshaws, no taxis, no shopping malls, no food shops... Everything shut. Oh, and Coco & I went for our usual walk.

Happy snapping...
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment