Wednesday 27 March 2013

Mooka Madness

As it's 2 years since the launch of Mooka , and it's a tangle Laura found difficult until now, this week she challenged us to complete a Mooka monotangle!


Like Laura, Mooka has always been difficult for me, but remembering all the recent articles about focusing on the process rather than the result, I gave it a go. And I wasn't disappointed.


This time the tangle flowed and to try something new, I shaded using an 005 Micron.


I've become extra busy recently as I'm studying for 2 online courses on the fab Coursera, as well as working full time, I've realised that other things I was doing had become a chore. But not so with The Diva's weekly challenge. I think the variety of the challenges is what keeps me coming back time and time again.

More please, Laura!

Happy tangling...
Claire

6 comments:

  1. Great job, and I love your two tone shading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud of what you did. I think your mooka is great, and your shading is outstanding. It has great depth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tile is beautiful and so is your shading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job. Like the textured paper that you used. It seemed to enhance the shading with the Micron.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Mooka and the shading!

    ReplyDelete