Tuesday 17 September 2013

Weekly Creative Roundup

I'm a little late with the Roundup this week, so let's get cracking with Zentangle...

Check out my new page to display all my tangles.

This week Laura's "I am the Diva" Zentangle Challenge asked us to use the new official tangle from Rick and Maria, Well.
I drew a free-form version and this is how it turned out:




 I added some Pais, Voga and Tipple too.

30 Days of Lists has hit the halfway mark and I'm still going strong...





Seven Days - a creativity challenge from Koosje Koene had caught my eye this week (see @koosjekoene on Instagram or www.koosjekoene.nl for more). Although I found it after it had already begun, I'm still having fun with it. 









Sketchnoting, Graphic Facilitation and Graphic Recording are my current fascination... I'm still investigating, but a few sites that have caught my eye are those of Mike Rohde, Jeannel King, and Eva Lotta Lamm. I'm practicing my doodle pics everyday!



Chilla - a savoury pancake made from yellow moong dal and besan (chickpea flour) with some spices and seasoning - has become my fave weekend snack. And this time I remembered to take a pic! 


This is great with ketchup or green chutney :)
So that's all the creating for this week!

Happy creating...
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment